• Increased productivity directly improves the bottom line by processing more files in less time with record benchmark RIP speeds.
• Save hours on large file data transfer speeds to enable more print jobs per day.
• Maximize your hardware investment with a fully integrated 64-bit platform to setup jobs, move files and open applications quickly.
• Boost overall performance with the latest 64-bit Adobe® PDF Print Engine and JAWS RIP updates.
Simplified Production: Easy to Use
Save time on every job with new tools and a visual interface
• Multi-roll functionality to print more in less time with an intuitive user interface, switching rolls automatically to print jobs in the queue.
• Simple, integrated G7* process improves gray color for output consistency across multiple devices and applications.
• Avoid wasted sheet media and increase production efficiency with an intuitive user interface and visual nesting previews.
• Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new color managed visual RIP-Queue that introduces thumbnail previews and displays edits on the fly.
• Simultaneously view printer information, nesting previews, and job details in a single application window with a clean look and feel.
*Availability depends on configuration
• Reduce time on production with job scaling and rotation from the file-open dialogue before sending jobs to the RIP-queue.
• Enhanced tiling and automatic cut path generation with onscreen previews simplifies job set up and production.
• Create prints with a versatile grommet mark tool and preview cut paths around tile boundaries to significantly reduce time in the final stages of production.
• Bleed tool allows you to produce a variety of new applications and improve existing workflows, without the need to redesign the original artwork.
• Have confidence applying white and specialty inks to any file type using the redesigned Spot Layer Tool.
Quick Sets 2.0: Automate Production
• Enhanced cut workflow with multiple cutting path prefixes and cutter device settings improving automation with print and cut workflows.
• Easily automate job preparation and finishing tools to reduce manual entry, mistakes, and wasted media.
• Build automated workflows around custom production needs and design preferences based on media, bleed, trim, art, or crop boxes.
• Quick Sets 2.0 provides a new user experience with the addition of application tools and a simplified interface.
• Change Quick Sets for an existing job without the need to re-open it and share Quick Sets between printers, ensuring consistency throughout the production floor
For detailed Manufacturer information click here: